Today’s guest is Michael Levin. He’s a New York Times best-selling author and ghostwriter who is an expert on how entrepreneurs can use books to grow their businesses and position themselves as experts among their professional peers.
- How writing a book can help grow a business
- How businesses can connect with their customers on a personal level
- Why books are powerful marketing tools in an era dominated by social media
- How entrepreneurs can fit writing a book into their busy schedules
- How books can position you as an expert in your industry
Catch the interview here or below.