Did you know that there are currently about 3 billion people under 30 right now? That equates to roughly 52% of the world’s population. These are the next global leaders so it is important to ensure that they are influenced the right way. Today’s guest Jared Kleinert believes this and did something about it. He believes that by sharing our stories, we can solve society’s most pressing problems. Jared’s new book 3 Billion Under 30 assembles seventy-five “world-class” Millennials who’ve leveraged the experiences and ideas they’ve shared in to:
- Create companies worth billions of dollars.
- Win the CrossFit Games (twice).
- Found and operate media platforms like Levo, Elite Daily, Mogul, Odyssey, Futurism, Addicted2Success, UploadVR, and others with hundreds of millions of monthly readers.
- Write, advise, or otherwise support the publication and promotion of over forty New York Times bestselling books, including titles that have sold millions of copies apiece.
- Grow a collective following of over 50,000,000 people on social media.
- Employ thousands of people to work for their high-growth startups.
- Develop supportive communities for tens of thousands entrepreneurs around the world.
- Produce feature films, award-winning documentaries, and popular television shows.
- Become the youngest elected state or federal lawmaker in American history.
- Lead new industries like virtual reality, artificial intelligence, smart firearm development, lunar settlement, and modular phones.
Jared Kleinert is an Entrepreneur, TED and keynote speaker, and award-winning author. His first book 2 Billion Under 20 was the #1 Entrepreneurship Book of 2015 and his newest book 3 Billion Under 30 comes out today (you can order now!) See the link in the show notes to order it.
Order the book here: www.3billionunder30.com.
Our interview can be found here or below: