Today’s interview is with Joe Kashurba. Joe grew the freelance web design business that he started in high school into a digital agency with a virtual team and clients around the world. He went from building $300 websites to building $30,000 websites and managing 6-figure digital advertising budgets for some of the largest manufacturing and construction companies. Joe now advises and mentors other freelance web designers and digital agency owners on how to develop and scale their businesses.
We discuss the following:
- How he went from growing his freelance business into a digital agency with a virtual team and clients around the country?
- The biggest mistakes that freelance web designers and digital agency owners make when it comes to growing their businesses?
- How web designers can compete with do-it-yourself website builders like Squarespace?
- Tips for generating a return on investment with Google AdWords?
- Tips for building and working with a virtual team?
- Advice do you have for young people who are interested in entrepreneurship?
To find out more about Joe and his business, check out his website at: http://joekashurba.com/
Catch our interview here or below: