Today’s interview is with Jason Treu. Jason Treu is a Business and Executive Coach. Jason is a leading expert on human behavior, daring leadership and relationship building. Author of the #1 best selling book, Social Wealth, the how-to-guide on building personal and professional relationships, has sold more than 32,000 copies and has been #1 in four business and self-help categories.
At the heart of his strategy is the understanding that people and your relationships are your true “wealth.” Everything we accomplish in life is through other people. He works with experts, entrepreneurs and executives to help them get unstuck and stand out by building key skill sets, creating their vision and purpose, and building key relationships that impact the bottom line.
- How to find your business purpose and vision when you’re lost
- How to unlock ultimate success through your relationships
- The secrets to working a room to create extraordinary relationships
- Why creativity is the key to your innovation AND
- Why people get stuck personally or professionally
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Website: http://www.jasontreu.com/
- Social Wealth: How to Build Extraordinary Relationships By Transforming the Way We Live, Love, Lead and Network: https://www.amazon.com/Social-Wealth-Extraordinary-Relationships-Transforming-ebook/dp/B00N9CA1QY
Catch our episode here or below: