Today’s interview is with Chris Hallberg. He is a seasoned business advisor, United States Army veteran, and author of The Business Sergeant’s Field Manual (ranked #9 on Inc.’s “Top 50 Leadership and Management Experts” list).
- The number one reason most businesses fail, and the type of mindset entrepreneurs should possess prior to launching their own venture
- His experience advising hundreds of companies across the U.S. and common mistakes made time and time again
- His unique leadership style—which incorporates elements of military and systematic approaches
- The biggest fails he’s seen in his 25+ years in the industry and what he did to correct them
Resource Mentioned In The Episode
- The Business Sergeant’s Field Manual: https://www.amazon.com/Business-Sergeants-Field-Manual-Execution/dp/0999101803/
Check out our episode here or below: